Tier5 has issued a total of 10,000 revenue shares and created a legal limited partnership (in the United States). You can think of these revenue shares as typical stock or equity. All the revenue that is generated from the sale and distribution of Tier5 software, is distributed into 10,000 units. You get a portion of these revenue distributions. As Tier5 grows, so does the value of each revenue share that you have a legal claim to. True passive income.
All Tier5 partners regardless of the level will be listed as silent partners and be legally entitled to view Tier5 financial data on a monthly basis and have a legal claim to their revenue shares. Tier5 is keeping 2,500 revenue shares to ensure their own expansion and continued growth (25% of the total issued revenue shares) and the other 7,500 revenue shares (75% of the total issued revenue shares) are distributed to the Tier5 Partners.